The Undergraduate Certificate in Data Analytics consists of 5 courses delivered 100% online with optional weekly opportunities to meet virtually with instructors. Each course runs over 8-week sessions.
Data Analytics Microcourses:
A new online learning option, providing a manageable pace towards a credential for those already balancing demanding work-life obligations. These 4-week courses cover one-third of the content of a full semester course. Three microcourses stack into a three credit hour course and multiple courses can be stacked into a data analytics certificate. After completing 5 graduate courses in as few as 7 months, learners can earn an academic certificate and then need just 5 more courses to earn a master’s degree. After completing 5 undergraduate courses, learners earn an academic certificate, which can be a standalone certificate or part of an undergraduate degree such as the UNT Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science degree. Earning a data analytics academic certificate or a degree from UNT is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and advance your career!Learn More at dataanalytics.unt.edu!
- IPAC 4130. Data Analytics and Computational Statistics 1
- IPAC 4230. Data Analytics and Computational Statistics 2
- IPAC 4240. Principles of Data Structures, Harvesting and Wrangling
- IPAC 4340. Methods for Discovery and Learning from Data
- IPAC 4250. Principles of Data Visualization for Large Data
Course descriptions and topics are given below.