The Undergraduate Certificate in Data Analytics consists of 5 courses delivered 100% online with optional weekly opportunities to meet virtually with instructors. Each course runs over 8-week sessions.
- IPAC 4130. Data Analytics and Computational Statistics 1
- IPAC 4230. Data Analytics and Computational Statistics 2
- IPAC 4240. Principles of Data Structures, Harvesting and Wrangling
- IPAC 4340. Methods for Discovery and Learning from Data
- IPAC 4250. Principles of Data Visualization for Large Data
Course descriptions and topics are given below.