Data Analytics Undergraduate Certificate Program
- Go to the ApplyTexas website at www.goapplytexas.org.
- Create a username and password to log in to the online application. Please record this information so that you can easily save and access your application
- Choose to start a new blank application.
- Choose create a new 4 year university admissions application.
- Choose the University of North Texas (Denton) as your Target University.
- Choose application type (Freshman or Transfer).
- Choose a semester of entry.
- Choose your first choice school: Non-degree Undergraduate Academic Programs.
- You may leave your second choice school blank.
- Choose your major: Data Analytics Certificate.
- Complete the required biographical, educational background, residency information, and employment history. Save each page of the application as you complete it.
- Essays are not required. You will need to submit official transcripts to UNT. This certificate program does not require SAT/ACT test scores.
- At the end of the application, you will see a section called Pay Your Application Fee. There are two options. If you choose to pay by check, the processing of your application will be delayed until we receive payment.
- Once you have completed your information you must click submit my application now. Failure to do so will prevent your application from being transmitted to the University of North Texas.
- Once you have submitted your application, please submit a copy of your current resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.