Using ZOOM within Canvas for UNT Students
[Last updated: Thursday, March 12, 2020, 11:45am CDT]
You can easily join a ZOOM meeting scheduled by your instructor within your Canvas course!
- Using your UNT EUID & password, log into Canvas: https://canvas.unt.edu
- Select and click on your course to see Zoom session information*.
*Please note, if your instructor is using pre-assigned breakout rooms, you will need to sign into Zoom directly for the breakout rooms to function.
For information, please visit: https://classroomsupport.unt.edu/sign-into-zoom
- From the navigation menu on the left, click on “ZOOM.”
- If a Zoom meeting has been scheduled, and it is time to meet, click “Join” on the far right of the screen
- In the new window click on “Open Zoom Meetings.”