UNT — Coursera for Campus
[Last updated: Wed, July 8, 2020, 4:40pm CDT]
Coursera for UNT Quick-Start Guide
1. Follow this link to University of North Texas on Coursera , click “Join for Free”.
2. Click “Log in with University of North Texas”
3. Log in using EUID and password.
4. If the user already has a Coursera account it will ask to link the two by signing in on this screen.
5. The user should then see this screen where they are able to search for courses in the search bar or explore topics with the “Explore” drop down.
Contact the DSI Enterprise team at: firstname.lastname@example.org