Starting Fall 2024: The 30 hours of course work includes 21 hours of required courses and 9 hours of electives. All new students can choose this revised curriculum.
Required Courses (21 hours)
- DCAS 5000 (3 hrs)Introduction to Digital Communications Analytics (taken in the first 8W session)
- DCAS 5251 (3 hrs) Quantitative Research Fundamentals in Digital Communication
- DCAS 5261 (3 hrs) Quantitative Research Fundamentals in Digital Communication
- DCAS 5331 (3 hrs) Social Media Analytics
- DCAS 5341 (3 hrs) Cutting-Edge Techniques in Digital Communication Analytics
- DCAS 5361 (3 hrs) Data Visualization for the Digital Communication Analyst (Although we don’t have a link yet, please include this course.)
- DCAS 5581 (3 hrs) Capstone Seminar in Digital Communication Analytics
Elective Courses (9 hours)
Course content is updated regularly to keep pace with this rapidly expanding field. For our most current list of course options, please contact Kara Greene or call 940.565.4564 for electives that will be appropriate for your degree plan. Visit the Registrar's website for more information on course registration dates and payment deadlines.