[Last updated: Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 11:30am CDT]
A UNT Resource for Temporary Remote Work Situations
Remote Working Expectations and Resources
A key consideration for managers is whether or not telecommuting is compatible with the employee’s job responsibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQs have been developed to provide information regarding general work expectations for temporary telecommuting arrangements and provide information regarding resources to aid in the transition to telecommuting.
Please contact the DSI Tech team in the Division of Digital Strategy and Innovation for assistance at:
- Phone: 940-565-2691
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours for live phone support:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
To activate your licensed UNT Zoom account, please visit:
- unt.zoom.us and select "Sign In"