Back to Advance Data Analytics Program Details
1. Apply to UNT's Toulouse Graduate School.
Application to our graduate degree program is a two-step process. First your application must be reviewed by the Toulouse Graduate School Admissions Office to determine if you are academically eligible to join our program. The information below explains the first part of the application process.
- Complete and submit your online application at the goapplytexas.org website. Choose the "Advanced Data Analytics, MS" as your intended program in the degree plan list. (We recommend using the Chrome or Firefox browser to complete your application.) When you get to the Custom Questions page, you will then have a list of options to choose from that include the traditional format as well as five different concentrations. You can shoose a concentration or online progrram option but are not required to make a choice at the time of application.
- Pay the $75 application fee upon completing the application document. This can be done through the goapplytexas.org website.
- Request official transcripts of your academic records from each college or university that you have attended and have them sent to the Toulouse Graduate School.
Submit documents to:
University of North Texas
Toulouse Graduate School
USPS -1155 Union Circle #305459
UPS/FedEx - 1147 Union Circle, ESSC Room 354
Denton, TX 76203
- Upload the required supplemental documents using your student portal account (my.unt.edu) "To Do" list. Those documents include your current resumé, a statement of purpose, and 2 recommendation letters.
GPA requirement for UNT consideration:
Students seeking admission to the Advanced Data Analytics program must satisfy the admission requirements of the UNT Toulouse Graduate School.
In addition, applicants will be required to submit the following (please upload them to your student portal account)
- A current resumé or CV
- A written statement of purpose (500-700 words)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative or last 60 hours)
- Two letters recommendation. Letters must be from a recent/current supervisor or professional colleagues.
Admission decisions will be made based on a holistic review of applicant qualifications.
Admission of International Students
- Applicants who do not hold either U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident alien status should apply to UNT International Graduate Admissions
- An international applicant's bachelor's degree should be equivalent to a U.S. four-year bachelor's degree
- All documents should be submitted at least six months before enrollment date
- International students must demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP). Details regarding ELP tests can be found on our admissions website. https://admissions.unt.edu/international/english-language-requirements
2. Check Status Online.
- To check if your transcript(s) have been submitted:
- The Toulouse Graduate School will send you an email and pin number to check online at my.unt.edu. You will need to activate your EUID with the pin number and click on Admissions Status.
- To check if your supporting documents (essay, resume, letters of recommendation) have been submitted:
- The MS in Advanced Data Analytics program now uses an online checklist that can be accessed using your student portal on the my.unt.edu website. As supplemental documents are received, the status of these will change to completed.
Visit the Registrar's website for more information on course registration dates and payment deadlines.