Open Enrollment classes are offered synchronously, online via Zoom or Teams with one of our industry-expert instructors. Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits are available for our courses through the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). See our list of courses below to select your next professional development experience from PDX.
Questions? Want to discuss bringing a program to your company? Contact Program Director Jim Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.763.9644. To view the full PDX calendar of programs, or to enroll, contact us at email@example.com or 940.369.7363
PDX has spent the last four decades assembling an innovative energy curriculum designed to deliver the information financial energy professionals must have to stay ahead of the ups and downs of the industry. Close the knowledge gap with a PDX Energy program designed to address industry needs. Our topics deliver measurable on-the-job results while boosting employee knowledge and confidence.
Bring PDX’s energy programs to you.
On site, on target, and on budget.
- Fast Start in Upstream
- Fundamentals of Petroleum Geology
- Industry Acumen - Intro to the Energy Industry
- Industry Acumen - Intro to Upstream Operations
- Introduction to Gas & Oil Sale & Transportation Contract Terms
- Introduction to Upstream
- Introduction to Midstream Facilities and Operations
- Land for Non-Landmen
- Natural Gas from Prospect to Burner Tip
- Production Operations
- The Upstream Office - (Info Flow From Exploration Through Production)