The Admissions Process to the Toulouse School of Graduate Studies is divided into a process for U.S. Citizens and a different process for International Students. Please choose the admission process below that applies to you.
Below are some helpful tips to help your application not be delayed.
- Include your full name, preferred email address, and UNT student ID (if known) on every page.
- Print documents one-sided on letter size (8.5” x 11” paper).
- All documentation must be in English.
- Do not staple any application materials.
- All recommendation letters must be signed and on letterhead or the approved recommendation form. Recommendations that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted.
- If business cards are included, they should be taped to the corresponding page – do not staple.
- Essays should not exceed 600-700 words.
- The College of Business does not accept GRE scores. All applicants must sit for the GMAT and submit official scores to the University of North Texas.
NOTE: Any student applying to an MBA/MS program must be fully admitted prior to the mandatory orientation session held prior to the start of the semester in which the student is admitted. Applications received on or after the date of orientation will not be considered; therefore, these students will be required to defer their applications to a subsequent semester.