- Apply to the UNT’s Toulouse Graduate School
- Submit your application at applytexas.org and choose the “Master of Education in Higher Education” in the degree plan list.
- Submit $75 application fee submitted through applytexas.org
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you have attended to the Toulouse Graduate School.
University of North Texas
Toulouse Graduate School
1155 Union Circle #305459 (USPS)
1147 Union Circle, ESSC Room 354 (UPS/FedEx)
Denton, TX 76203
- Apply to the UNT Higher Education Program (College of Education)
- Download and complete the admission packet for the Master’s Program in Higher Education.
- Email the completed packet to Shari.Wroe@unt.edu. The packet should include:
- The general program application
- A writing sample (maximum 2 pages)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- 3 reference/evaluation forms
*Evaluation forms should be emailed directly from the recommender. Forms submitted by the applicant will not be accepted.
The student must meet the requirements of the Toulouse Graduate School and a specific set of department requirements when applying to the master's program. To view the graduate school requirements, go to the Admission section of this catalog or visit the Toulouse Graduate School website at graduateschool.unt.edu.