Apply to UNT's Toulouse Graduate School.
The Admissions Process to the Toulouse School of Graduate Studies is divided into a process for U.S. Citizens and a different process for International Students. Please choose the admission process below that applies to you.
Below are some helpful tips to help your application not be delayed.
- Include your full name, preferred email address, and UNT student ID (if known) on every page.
- Print documents one-sided on letter size (8.5” x 11” paper).
- All documentation must be in English.
- Do not staple any application materials.
- All recommendation letters must be signed and on letterhead or the approved recommendation form. Recommendations that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted.
- If business cards are included, they should be taped to the corresponding page – do not staple.
- Essays should not exceed 600-700 words.
- The College of Business does not accept GRE scores. All applicants must sit for the GMAT and submit official scores to the University of North Texas.
NOTE: Any student applying to an MBA/MS program must be fully admitted prior to the mandatory orientation session held prior to the start of the semester in which the student is admitted. Applications received on or after the date of orientation will not be considered; therefore, these students will be required to defer their applications to a subsequent semester.
Please send all departmental materials and application inquiries to:
College of Business
Graduate Programs Office
1155 Union Circle #311160, Denton, TX 76203 (USPS)
1307 W. Highland St. Room 201, Denton, TX 76201 (UPS/FedEx)
Check Status Online.
- There are two ways to check your application status:
- To check if your transcripts have been submitted: The Toulouse Graduate School will send you an email and pin number to check online at my.unt.edu. You will need to activate your EUID with the pin number and click on Admissions Status.
- To check if your supporting documents (essay, resume, letters of recommendation) have been submitted:
Requests to check on application status should be emailed to MBACoB@unt.edu.