Online MBA in Marketing
The University of North Texas' Department of Marketing and Logistics offers programs that are attuned to the business arena in the Dallas-Fort Worth region and across the nation. The MBA in Marketing provides you with the breadth of a traditional MBA coupled with the ability to specialize in Marketing. The curriculum is designed to provide you with an excellent conceptual foundation and managerial skills. You can choose a full-time or part-time program leading to the MBA.
Career opportunities after you complete the MBA program through the Department of Marketing and Logistics are very good. An MBA with a concentration in Marketing supports growth and development from two perspectives. One, if you have an established career path, the marketing concentration provides you the opportunity to gain the broader, more general perspective necessary for promotion to leading managerial positions. Or, if you are preparing for the business world, the combination of an undergraduate degree with an MBA concentration in Marketing provides an excellent foundation for additional career opportunities.
Benefits of this Program
- Earn a Master's Degree online (full-time or part-time)!
- Increase your options and competitive edge in the workforce when you complete the program.
- Marketing MBA students who meet the academic qualifications are eligible for membership in Mu Kappa Tau, the National Honor Society for Marketing. The department also sponsors two student organizations that are available for graduate students, the American Marketing Association, and the Logistics Students Association.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Earn a Master's Degree online!
- Affordable. The cost for a Texas Resident in the MBA program is $1,621.61 for a 3-hours course.
- Flexible. Log in any time and from any place. Online courses allow you to set your own schedule.
- Adaptable. Working full time? You can choose to be a full-time or part-time student.
- Respected. Alumni of UNT's Marketing department have an abundance of career possibilities with an MBA in Marketing.
How does this program advance my career? This program is a perfect fit for:
- In this MBA program, you will receive the necessary foundation for many career possibilities. Graduates will be strong candidates for account managers, advertising executives, brand managers, buyers, directors of business development, logistics planning managers, market researchers, merchandising analysts, new product managers, retail marketing managers, and sales managers to mention just a few of the relevant positions.
How does it work?
- This should read: The 36-hour MBA in Marketing requires six core courses (18 hours), two required Marketing courses (6 hours), three supporting courses (9 hours), and one elective course (3 hours) chosen in consultation with the departmental advisor.
- Online course schedule rotates throughout Fall, Summer, and Spring with many courses offered each semester -- allowing you to easily fit the courses offered to your personal schedule.
For more information on careers and companies recruiting graduates from this program, contact Brian Hirsch, MBA/MS Career Advisor, at (940) 369-7238 Brian.Hirsch@unt.edu.