Graduate Academic Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling
The post-graduate advanced certificate in rehabilitation counseling is designed for current and aspiring rehabilitation counselors who intend to pursue the certified rehabilitation counselor credential, per Category R established by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification.
The certificate requires 21 hours of post-graduate coursework in rehabilitation counseling.
Benefits of this Program
- Earn your Graduate Academic Certification online.
- Increase your options and competitive edge in the workforce when you complete the program.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Earn your certificate online.
- Affordable. A 3-hour course costs approximately $1,424.45.
- Flexible. Log in any time and from any place. Online courses allow you to set your own schedule.
- Adaptable. Working full timer? Online courses allow you to take courses each semester while working a full-time job.
- Respected. The Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE) accredits both our undergraduate and graduate programs.
How does this program advance my career? This program is a perfect fit for:
This certificate is only open to those with a master's, specialist or doctoral degree in one of the following majors from an accredited institution:
- Behavioral health
- Behavioral science
- Disability studies
- Human relations
- Human services
- Marriage and family therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Social work
- Special education
- Vocational assessment/evaluation
How does it work?
- Students must apply to the UNT Toulouse Graduate School and have transcripts of all academic work sent to UNT.
- There is a one-time $75 application fee.
- Students must also complete a program application and upload a resume and self-statement. However, certificate applicants do not need to send in letters of recommendation.
- For information regarding gainful employment disclosure data, go to the Toulouse Graduate School certificate disclosure page and select the rehabilitation counseling option.