Graduate Academic Certificate in Digital Content Management
The Digital Content Management Graduate Academic Certificate (GAC) prepares information professionals to meet the challenges of managing the lifecycle of digital assets regardless of their types and formats or their method of delivery. The courses provide a theoretical foundation and conceptual tools through structured learning experiences and supervised class projects. Students will learn basic knowledge and technical skills necessary to manage digital content, build applications, and develop services that respond to institutional and individual user needs.
Benefits of this Program
- Earn a Graduate Academic Certificate online (full-time or part-time)!
- No particular prerequisites for this GAC. However, courses listed under the GAC may have prerequisites that need to be satisfied. Students should consult the instructors prior to taking the individual courses.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Earn a Graduate Academic Certificate online!
- Affordable. A 3-hour course costs approximately $1,421.45 for a Texas Resident.
- Flexible. Log in any time and from any place. Online courses allow you to set your own schedule.
- Adaptable. Working full time? Online courses make the most of your valuable time.
- Respected. Alumni of UNT's College of Information have an abundance of career possibilities.
How does this program advance my career? This program is a perfect fit for:
- Potential and practicing information professionals who foresee being in a position to collect, organize, evaluate, or provide service to users on digital information.
How does it work?
- The 12-hour Digital Content Management GAC requires four courses: INFO 5740, INFO 5206, INFO 5223, and INFO 5745.
- Online course schedule rotates throughout Fall, Summer, and Spring with many courses offered each semester -- allowing you to easily fit the courses offered to your personal schedule.
As required by the US Department of Education, UNT is providing a direct link the to Gainful Employment (GE) disclosure for the Graduate Academic Certificate (GAC) in Digital Content Management .